6.10.2009

Save the date!!! June 28th. vegan & macrobiotic five course dessert prix fixe

vegan & macrobiotic five course dessert prix fixe

June 28th.  Sunday

First Ever!!  Never before seen!!

Using lots of summer fruits!

Shojin presents : all vegan and macrobiotic friendly Five course dessert prix fixe

No daily / No refined sugar / No chemical or additives or preservatives

This event will be a collision of artfully decorated pastries paired with distinctively unique bevarages.

Innaguaral price $20.00

Need reservation. Only 30 spots available. Will fill up fast!!

Please check out our website for more details ( www. theshojin.com )

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's so call! Hopefully I can come.

    Is it all desserts? That is a silly question but I'm half asleep. Since one of the bake sales is that day, would I be able to maybe stay for a little while and take the rest with me? I really want to come!

    PS
    Thanks for being awesome about donating cookies. I love you guys! I'll respond when I'm more awake and we'll definitely discuss everything with you when we meet up there next week. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should definitely com!!
    you have to come!!!

    I forgot to write down the time!!
    it is between 12:00-3:00PM

    you should call us to make a reservation soon though!!
    talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D:
    I REALLY wish I was there...
    Eating at Shojin is the first thing I'm going to do when I get back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Cermet Kirameku!!!!

    You cannot make it!!????
    OHHHHH that is toooo bad.
    I was hoping to see a supportive person like you at my very first attempt to make a dessert course!!

    hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete