2.28.2009

Earth Works~report!

Wow! It was a blast!


We had a great night again.


Thanks to you all!!





The pictures aren't in chronological order (cuz I was, and still am delirious!!),
but I hope they can give you a little peak of this successful event!!



Ms. Sarah with her art work! I love this cosmos painting!!



Ankoku Butoh.

It was a very powerful authentic dance performance.





great crowds!!







Amazing Band!





































My favorite pieces.









We had a couple of finger foods, including my boss' famous organic salsa!
I must say, we had a great time!
Thank you for your support. Hope to see you at the next Earth Works, which takes place in Early May.















3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Really enjoyed the cakes! Looking forward to the next event^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MUCH FUN ^_^

    I also just read the Shojin newsletter and I can't express how excited I am for your anniversary dinner buffet!!!

    My friends and I were planning a group trip that weekend anyway since my birthday is on the 31st. Now we can have a super celebration!!! :D

    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gene

    Thank you for coming! I will create more and more desserts for the next event :)
    hope to see you soon!

    Cermet Kirameku

    Thanks!
    Yes, we will have a super celebration together!!

    ReplyDelete